You now might be thinking the following “I have seen all the Evo’s out there” or “Nah its just another Evo!”
Well stop right there and examine the above picture well and watch the below video… & make sure to look out for the below specs! Then you’l get my drift.
The Cyber Evo started life as a standard Evo IX & went on to be created with one purpose in mind & that is to attack a circuit with a quickest time or is known as Time Attack. The car was built & is raced in Japan, But it also made its way to Australia the previous year & this year to take part in the World Time Attack 2010/2011 respectively.
As i said earlier who owns the Cyber Evo? Watch the below video!
Cyber Evo specs :
Engine : Mitsubishi 4G63 (2.0 straight four cylinder)
- Estimated Power : 700 HPATW
- Approx. Weight : 1060 KG
- Power To Weight Ratio : 0.66 HP Per Kilo
- Engine Modifications
- Tomei 2.2L Stroker Kit A’pexi RX6 Turbo Kit HKS EVC Boost Controller HKS F-Com V-Pro ECU CyberEVO Titanium Exhaust CyberEVO Inlet Manifold & Throttle Body JUN Camshafts HPI Oil Cooler HPI Intercooler ORC Twin Plate Clutch Maintained by Unlimited Works
- Suspension & BrakeMods
- Tein Super Racing Coilovers Bestex Springs CyberEVO Suspension Arms OEM Brembo Brake Calipers PFC Pads
- Driveline Modifications
- Cusco Front & Rear LSD’s
- Chassis Modifications
- Full Voltex Wide body Kit Voltex GT-Wing
- Wheels & Tyres
- 18″x10.5″ +22 AME TM-02 Wheels Yokohama ADVAN A050 R-spec Tyres
0:54.92 @ Tsukuba Circuit 2009
1:41.43 @ Fuji Speedway
1:30.58 @ Eastern Creek WTA 2010
1:28.8510 @ Eastern Creek WTA 2011
Pics from trueformracing, jdmstyletuning & jdmego.